Effective July 29, 2019
Clermont County Tax Map Department will be relocating to:
Clermont County Engineer’s Office
2381 Clermont Center Drive
Batavia, Ohio 45103
- Deeds can still be presented for transfer by visiting each office individually and obtaining approvals.
- You can still have your legal documents approved in person at the Tax Map Office. Be sure to visit their new location.
- For your convenience, we now offer a new electronic workflow for processing transfers. You can bring your documents directly to the Recorder’s Office and wait a short period of time for them to be routed through Tax Map and the Auditor electronically.
- Documents can still be mailed in for processing. The documents will be processed internally between the Map Office, Auditor’s Office and the Recorder’s Office through an electronic work flow system.
- Another option is to sign up with one of the four approved e-file companies and submit your documents electronically. This process has been used in the Recorder’s Office since 2010 and accounts for about 65% of all documents recorded in the Clermont County Recorder’s Office. This process is efficient, cost effective, and has the recorded document back to the submitter on the same day.
Approved E-File Vendors:
*Plats / Splits will start with the Tax Map Office at the new location on Clermont Center Drive.*